The Agilent HPLC pump G1310A heads are integrated, high-pressure, binary HPLC pumps that feature on-board pulse dampeningefficient mixing. Their pulse-free solvent flow, from analytical to semi-preparative flow rates, makes them ideal for use with highly sensitive detectors.
Designed for use with 2 to 4.6 mm I.D. columns in routine LCLC/MS applications, these pumps have a programmable flow-rate range of 0.00 to 10.00 mL/min in 0.01 mL increments.
· Extended Flow (EF) heads for extended flow rate range up to 22.50 mL/min for use with 10 to 19 mm I.D. columns
· 1500 Series Column Heater with a temperature range of 20 to 60 °C to maintain accurate, consistent column temperature
· Integral vacuum degasser to remove dissolved gases from the mobile phase, improving performancereliability
· Automated seal wash helps extend the primary seal life for reliable operation
· FlexInject manual dual injector module for both analyticalsemi-preparative injections